Tuesday, June 2, 2009

May in review





This is my May in review, during May my DH brought me a new car for Mother's Day, so this LO has a photo of my new car on it, i also did a bit of reading, cleaned my scrapbooking / computer / storage room, started on new medication ( girly problems) and started this new blog.
In this LO I used Girls Friday pp and chipboard by Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon pp, Jenni Bowlin Calendar card, Maya Rd key, Scraplets chipboard buckle and material.
I try a new shape for flowers the pin wheel which Jen saw on Studio Calico site.
  • all you do is cut a square in material or paper, put a mark with a pen in the middle,
  • cut from the corners into the middle but not all the way leaving about 1cm in the middle,
  • pull very second corner into the middle and stick them down,
  • then use a button or brad for the middle. TFL! Gilly.

No comments: