Saturday, December 26, 2009

Aussie Scrap Jack

Hi, I did this on Christmas Eve, it's a scrap jack of the wonderful LO from Mandy Dodd.
If you don't know what Aussie Scrap Jack is please go and have a look www.aussiescrapjack.ning.com it's a site where every month they pick some LO's and a card and you do your take on the LO etc.
I've been a member for a little while but this is my first jack.
Also the cream flower is one of the beautiful Jodie Butler's, I just Glimmer Misted it then dipped the ends into a darker mist which I sprayed onto a box and dipped/rubbed before it dried.
I love this photo of Milly taken my photographer Corinne Dany in the Southern Highlands, NSW.
these photos where taken just before Milly's hair was cut off, but I must say that I really like Milly's hair short now, Thanks Gilly ox



1 comment:

Shell said...

Beautiful LO Gilly. I love that gold rub on.x