Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My top 10 favourite for 2009


Hi, These are my favourite for 2009, just in random order, top one Scrapware bird cage mini album, which I used the beautiful Webster's pages on.Thanks Gilly ox

Scrapware Lillian torso design by Linda B.

Scrapware Halloween Album.

My first LO for 2009, and it was in Scrapbook Creations as a project, which was very cool!

I love the colours in this one and my shoes too!

Sketch challenge on IB, I design the flowers.

Another sketch from IB, love the knitting needles and the knitting thanks to Jen.

This is when I got into doilies and Glimmer mist.
I love the colours in this one and LOVE my boots.
I LOVE Sass papers and this was the oval frame I did before doing to big one which is in SC this month, so I can't show it yet on the blog but I will do later.
That all for now folks!

1 comment:

Shell said...

All beautiful Gilly. I especially like your hopes and dreams LO and the last one too.
Happy New Year. x