Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Scrapware Blog

Hi, Well it's not long till Santa comes now, I'm hoping to get a Wii fit for Christmas. Anyway this is what I did for Scrapware this month, I just love these doves and had the idea of making them into Christmas decorations for the tree.

You get 2 of each size in the pack,


Milly and Viola being Reindeers in the garden,
Close up of the trees which I sprayed Glimmer Mist onto a doily then cut it to the right size for the tree.
This is my favourite thing I've made this Christmas it's a Christmas card box, which I didn't finish in time for the cards to go in but maybe next year.
This cute Santa and sleigh, I used gold leaf pen from Birch.
Love this paper from Webster's Pages, bit of bling and pearls.
Scrapware Merry Christmas which I used glue glitter on.
The handle I have sewn up lace and thread the rope handle through, then added some berries,
Thanks for looking and have a Great Christmas and Best Wishes for next year Gilly oxo









No comments: