Monday, January 4, 2010

Clean Scrap Room

Hi, Well here's my clean scrap room, I wonder how long it will stay like this for?
My new chair which I brought on Sunday, the marks on the floor are stickers that won't come off.The cute little box sheves, now I have a home for my Cuttlebug machine, do you like the Owl cover which Nay and I made.
That's all folks! It was clean or try and scrap in a big mess. But I did get some happy mail today and tonight I've been working on a mini album for Milly.
Thanks Gilly ox

5 comments:

Christina said...

cool scrap room!! lots of inspiration there!
xo

Shell said...

Yep Im jealous. Im still scrapping on the dining room table.
Looks fabulous!! xx

Unknown said...

oh cool scrap room! you've inspired me to clean mine!

Emily D. said...

So jealous... awesome room!! It looks great. If you are anything like me, then it wouldn't stay that way for long... hehe. ;)

Leanne J said...

yep i think i need a clean.. just brought some folders today for some alphas but have decided i need about 10 more.. and some albums and some more storage for my pp and also some more cardstock and and and and.. i could go on forever... but a clean i think might be the go...