Friday, January 8, 2010

Lifes Moments

Hi and Good morning! I woke up at 7.45am to some Happy mail from Pink Ninjas, I can't believe I got the kits we only ordered them Monday morning and it came today from the US, what great service Nely and Ally Thanks. The only thing was then I couldn't go back to sleep because I was dreaming about what I'm going to do with my kit, I think I might have to have a photo shoot today lol!
Anyway this is the LO I did last night which is a scrap jack of Agnus' beautiful LO, you can check it out at www.aussiescrapjack.ning.com

I used a Kenner Rd kit, added some paper doilies and a photo of Milly having a laugh in the back garden. Please note the beautiful flower in Milly's hair, which was a handmade gift from the wonderful Jodie Butler.I added some pearls to the photo for something a bit diff,Journaling: It's lifes little moments that I miss. I think this is true of all working mums it's the everyday moment like just having a laugh and enjoying each other.

Also I sprayed Glimmer Mist on the flowers to give a bit of a sparkle.

That's all folks! enjoy your day, Thanks Gilly ox

4 comments:

Sweet Escape said...

oh! oh!~ i'm soooo excited you got your kit!!!~i hope you love them!!!~oh!, and please show us your cute creations you make with them!!,,can't wait to see them!!! :D

Chloe said...

A stunning LO!!! Love the pearls on the photo - what a sweet touch. Can't wait to see your creations with your new kit!!! :-)

squoodger said...

I love it Gilly!! That kit is so sweet! I can't believe the ninja kits came 2day!! I ill call you later on tonight if you read this first!

Toni said...

Those girls are the best ,,, and I can't wait to see your creations with the kit! As for this layout ,, so darn cute. I totally love the flowers and the doily under it is a neat touch!