Thursday, February 25, 2010

You're Delightful

Hi, What a week st home last week we got in a big order of Prima and this week we got in the beautiful Webster's Pages in and Super Dooper Sassafras Lass too, got to find some photos for them, maybe this weekend.
Anyway I'm feeling alot better and Thankyou for the get wells, Jen came over last night to do some scrapping and I did this LO, using a photo of Milly taken by Corinne Dany in Nov last year www.corinnedany.com , which I'm going to teach at Fred The Needle on the 8th of March 7.00 to 9.00 so ring to book in 0247218833.

I took this photo the morning, then added a little Jodie Butler doily when I got to work (see photo at the end)

New Scrapware mini alphas, they are so yummy!
I made my first flower, which I burnt myself doing lol!
Photo taken later at work, with the extra doily and different lighting.
Thanks to Linda B (check side bar for blog link) for the tute on how to make these flowers.
That's all folks! Thanks Gilly ox

1 comment:

Leanne J said...

hey the G mistre.. love the work.. an how lucky are you = new websters and sass.. none of the shops here in toowoomba stock either of these brands.. i know what are they thinking..only one is highfields which takes me a while to get there...so i am sooo jealous.. glad you are feeling better and i am counting down the days til we meet....