Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Feb In Review and Coco

Hi, This is my Feb In Review which I do every month as a challenge on The Boxx, I didn't have a good Feb as I was sick most of it.

I used Cosmo Cricket Earth Love which was from a kit from Kenner Rd, the flower I made using some cool fabric Sarah gave me, it's like old unused underwear fabric, just LOVE it.

Also the so cute little tag was made for me by Tracey ( Tatti ligh) just great for this LO, thanks.

Just wanted to share this photo from last night Coco with lettuce on his nose I'm training him, he can only eat when I say now! look at his eyes he really wants it, only joking I really don't know what he was doing lol!


That's all folks! Thanks Gillyox

2 comments:

Leanne said...

LOL!!!!!

Leanne J said...

OMG Gilly Coco is a crack up... love it.. and love your layout.. stunning as per usual.. even for a {bad} month...love the photo...