Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hi, I took Milly to the movies today to see Alice in wonderland, which I must say I loved. Everything about the movie I loved and Johnny Depp was great as the mad hatter.

I've been doing DT work and work for SC mag, so I have nothing to show at the moment, but I will have a bit of a show and tell later in the week, also I made some more flowers which I was going to take a photo of this afternoon but I had a nanna nap, and when I woke up and light was gone, I'm getting old lol!

That's all folks! thanks Gilly ox

3 comments:

Mel said...

I would love to see this movie, glad you liked it, will have to wait till it comes to dvd as Nate is just a bit too young....

Leanne said...

hee hee! gotta love those nanna naps!

Toni said...

I saw the movie on Saturday ,, and it was magical!