Thursday, April 8, 2010

Scrapware LO and Dangerous scrapping!

HI, I didn't have a good morning my Hubby Ben is painting Milly's room while she is at Nana's, anyway the wooden blanket box which is in her bedroom, was out in the hallway which is narrow, I was quickly trying to take some photos before I went to work, came back into the house and hit the corner of the blanket box with the side of my knee, it was very painful and still is I said the F word and I don't swear as a rule, I'm glad Milly wasn't home or she what be asking me what the F word means lol.
I went to work crying and with an ice pack on my knee, but when Simone got there to work I came home, so all I can do at the moment while waiting for my doctors appointment is sit down. see scrapbooking can be dangerous lol!
Anyway this is my LO from last night, which I used a sketch #180 from Pencil Lines.
I can't believe that Milly is five and a half, she is so smart, loving, funny and beautiful.
Journaling reads: Sometimes is hard to believe you're five and a half, you're in kindy but doing 1st grade work, you know you're 2 times tables, can write short stories and read chapter books.

I used a Studio Calico kit, hand made flower and button to match.

I also used Scrapware flower and skeleton leaves, I covered them with paint the then put pattered paper (sewing type) on top, let dry then ripped around the edges, I did the same with these cute Scrapware butterflies but used gesso as a paint.
That's all folks! Thanks Gilly ox

2 comments:

Leanne J said...

that is so cool Gilly,.. sorry about your knee are you feeling alittle better.. oh MIss Milly is certainly growing up fast.. love the details...

Unknown said...

Oh Gilly! What a sweet layout! She is soooo smart that girl of yours! I hope your knee feels better soon!!!! So sorry it got hurt!

Hugs,
Mo