Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IB Layout!

Hi, I'm back from Renee's house in Brissy, I had such a great time at the Brissy paper craft show met up with lots of girls from The Boxx and from Scrapware, we also met some other really nice people, as every where you look you spot a face you know from a blog, ning site etc.
Anyway as I could talk forever about Brissy, but I wanted to show you my LO from sketch #49 in Inspired Blueprints, it is about ourselves, and I'm just happy to be me!

The flower was given to me bu Abbie from Heartsmiles, which is where I brought Milly's hat from, which I haven't put any photos up yet lol! (will do soon)

Flourish is from Scrapware and I used a new Chalk Glimmer Mist, which I just love

I didn't like this square bit of the paper so Renee said to cut it out and put something behind it, and as you know I LOVE doilies, it's like a little window.
This is the Sketch #49


So make sure you have a go as sketches are alot of fun.
That's All Folks! Thanks Gilly ox

5 comments:

georgia keays said...

this is gorgeous Gilly, love the little cut out square! it was great to meet you at the expo and put a name to the face G x

Leanne said...

It was lovely to actually meet you too! I love your gorgeous lo and all its detail!! ..x

Sarah Mullanix said...

gorgeous LO....love the lace and flowers!! :)

Leanne J said...

super dooper sweet layout.. arent you sexy.. i had such a great time.. loved to see you again.. and will have to do scraptember..LOL..
wow what a lo..that little square really sets this one appart from all your other brilliantness....
love you.

Brigitte G. said...

Heyyy beaudiful !!
looove your LO here and you just look stunning girl :)

Hugs to you !