Thursday, July 8, 2010

Christmas In July At Scrapware!

Hi, At Scrapware this week it Christmas In July.
I made these Christmas Doves and LO last Christmas but thought I would share again as they are on the Scrapware site this week.

Milly and Viola in the garden just before Christmas.

A big Sorry from Shell who's LO we where going to scraplift, as it has been picked up for publication, so I might have to hit her up for other one.
Also tomorrow Renee and I have some news, which I'm excited about.
That's All Folks! Gilly ox

6 comments:

Shell said...

Oooooh cant wait to hear your news.
Sorry bout the LO Gill. Yes I am a little EVIL.lol x.

Leanne J said...

WHAT.. mORE news.. how could life get any more exciting for the two of you... i cant wait.. yay..

Leanne J said...

PS.. thank you so so very much for the mostest awesome huge box of stuff Renee.. i love it and i'm sure tracey will too.. thank you.. kisses... and sugar

Toni said...

Totally love the trees on that layout. How did you make them? So stinking cute!!

Nay and Gilly said...

HI Toni, The trees I sprayed a doily with Glimmer mist then cut it to the shape of the tree and the trunk I put PVA glue in lines first let it dry then when over with brown ink oad, add some buttons to the tree and done, they are a Srapware chipboard sheet, gilly ox

Toni said...

Very clever! I will definitely have to try it! Thanks for the technique explanation. :o)