Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Guest DT @ My 2 Angels

Hi, No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth lol! I've just been busy doing DT work, which I'll be showing you this week.
This month I'm so very lucky to be asked to be a Guest DT on My 2 Angels, having a look through Tracy's store it was so hard to make up my mind what to use, I wanted to buy all the colours in the vintage glass, as I just LOVE them, but it's not good when you drop a jar of it on the floor, all I can say is wear shoes at all times when using Vintage glass lol!

This LO is of my Big Brother Paul and his new baby Mya, who in this photo was only 4 days old, I'm doing a album for Mya's 1st birthday and this is one of the first LO's, next one is going to be Mya and her mummy Lisa, It's really nice to be able to scrap baby photos again and I don't have to change nappies or get up at night lol!

I used Vintage Glasses to cover the Scrapware chipboard which My 2 Angels have a lot off.
And later this month I'm be doing a step by step on how to use Vintage Glass on the My 2 Angels blog.
One of their flowers the yellow didn't match so I used wnite crackle paint to cover parts of the flower.
That's All Folks! Thanks Gilly ox



7 comments:

Taryn said...

Lovely, Gilly. Thanks for playing along with us at My 2 Angels. Looking forward to your step-by-step :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

Congrats on the GDT and that is such a gorgeous LO!! :)

Shell said...

Beautiful LO Gill.xx

Kim said...

gorgeous gorgeous it's sooo lovely to see vintage on a boys page...

Leanne J said...

oh.. you ... just... well.. do vintage and cool and lovely and sweet... all into 1.. perfect... so gorgeous Gill...

Belinda said...

I just love this....love the way you use webster pages...myself I'm too scared to use them as I just don't want to mess them up..maybe have to take a few ideas from you!

Wendy said...

This is lovely Gilly! LOVE the vintage glass on the scrapware it looks awesome I have not used it before so will look out for your step by step! Thanks for joining us at my2angels this month! :)