Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My 2 Angels Blog Hop!

Hi, This month I'm a guest DT on My 2 Angels and we are having a blog hop with Birthday cards.
Do you want win some fantastic prizes from my2angels?

If you said yes (and who wouldn't!)

Today we are excited to present the first ever my2angels Blog Hop for all of it's talented DT’s and Guest DT’s to show off their creation and for you to view their blogs.

In order to go into the draw to win you need to leave a comment on each of the Angels’s blog, as there will be winners drawn randomly from the blogs … so you won’t know which ones! Then go back to the start at my2angels and let us know you have completed the hop

Become a follower to get a bonus entry (don’t worry if you are already a follower we will add the bonus entry automatically for you)

Our theme is birthday cards



good luck and thanks for stopping by!



Oops! Hopped into the middle of this blog hop and want to join in the fun?
Or have you lost your blog trail and need to start again..?.... The starter blog for this hop is my2angels



Next stop in the blog hop is ….
Keonie

I'll be back later with a video Renee and I did using Vintage Glitter glass with Scrapware Chipboard

That's All Folks! Thanks Gilly ox

12 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

Beautiful card Gilly!! Love that music symbol xoxo

Leanne J said...

thanks for giving me that glass.. i HAD to go to my2angels today and do an order..but didnt get anymore..coz i really wanted the silver so it looks like i will have to do another order soon...lol... happy days.

Kylie said...

gorgeous...& how beautiful is that glass!! xx

amanda73 said...

gorgeous card, love it, love all your work, im so enjoying this hop, and im a follower

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous Card.... Fantastic... ooopss... I think I missed this yesterday....
me too enjoying this bloghop....and I'm a follower now... thanks...xx

ann said...

Gorgeous card and love the glass xx

Lisa K said...

I missed this one yesterday - thanks - Im a follower!

Danielle said...

Thanks for sharing. I love the effect from the border punches behind the music note.

Geli said...

how beautiful is that glass! I can't wait for the kids to go to bed so I play with the one you gave me. Thank you so much! You girls are so inspiring.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow - thanks for sharing... amazing work.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Gilly ... love the glitter glass!! :)

Corinne said...

Ooooh pretty!!