Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cherish Scrapware LO

OK, so I may have posted this LO before????? Not too sure, but it may look familar as it has been on he Scrapware bloggy and I recently uploaded and flooded a few (11) LO's onto the Boxx gallery! hehe evil I know! But if you have seen it before I am so I have wasted your blog viewing time. This is some more of the stunning photography from the gorgeous Miss (though not for long!! - shes getting married!) Anni McClymont. I have used some awesome lil' SW chippies and my fave range PP range eva - Dear lizzy.


Thanks for letting me share my scrappiness!
Luv Renee
xoxox

3 comments:

Marelize said...

This layout is amazing Renee. I have honestly never seen Dear Lizzy pps look SO good!! There is so much gorgeousness on this page, I can't stop looking at it! :)

Lizzyc said...

wow i havent seen this before but even if i had i would still love it!! so gorgeous!!

Kim said...

new to me , it is gorgy gorgeous..I cant keep up with you two posting so many , luckily they are all drool worthy