Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sep Scraplift Challenge

Hi, Well what a week I went into hospital on Friday and had a Hysterectomy, all went well and I'm at home now recovering, now when people ask me when I'm going to have another baby, I can say when I grow another uterus lol!
I'm feeling so much better already, I'm sore of course from the op, but already I feel like I have so much energy, I feel more alive now than I have in the last 10 years.
I might have to scrap about it lol!
Anyway this beautiful LO from Taryn is for the Sep Scrap Lift Challenge, Love anything about this LO! So remember to do your Scrap Lift and put a link to your blog or gallery in the comments.

That's All Folks!

Thanks Gilly ox

7 comments:

Kim said...

so glad it went...and love Trayn's layout too, heres to more scrapping now

Kim said...

so glad it went WELL!

Leanne said...

Glad to hear it all went well. You'll soon be dancing again in no time! LOL!! In the meantime, recover with plenty of scrapping. Doctor's orders! LOL!!

Brianna Marshall said...

what a fun layout!,so bright and cheery!

Taryn said...

Good to hear you are back home, Gilly. Hope you are not too sore for too long. Lol wish I had such a clever answer to that question!

georgia keays said...

so glad it all went well and you're back home Gilly!

Geli said...

I'm so happy all went well! I hope the recovery goes well too.