Monday, November 8, 2010

Scrapware: Pink, pink, and some more PINK!!

Hello friends and fans!!! This week I am lucky enough to host the Scrapware blog this week and as the title of this blog post suggests this week the theme is PINK, in support of cancer research. So jump on over to the Scrapware blog to check out the rest of the work by the talented design gals!!
This month we raise awareness and funds for research for a cure cancer.
I am sure that every single blog follower out there has been either personally affected or known someone, possibly a loved one or family member who has suffered form this terrible disease in one form or another.
And as a tribute to all the loved ones, family members and all you strong women out there who have been struck down with cancer we honour you this week with this blog post. know that you are in our thoughts and in our prayers and believe that a cure is possible.

I have created this precious little memory box of faith.
I have used:
KT62- Mini Shadow Box Bracket
LB10- Butterfly Wings Small
WT08- faith/hope/love


I have inked and glitterized the beautiful "faith" word.

So love the German glitter glass, works fantastically with Scrapware chippies or that added bling!
And finally I have embossed and sanded back the front bracket plate of the memory box using a butterfly embossing folder through my cuttlebug, then whipped it through the sewing machine to frame the edging, finishing it off with a soft smudging of ink.
Thanks for letting me share!!
Luv Renee
xoxox

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Lisa Amiet said...

So gorgeous! Love that flutterby...and the stitching...yummy!

Leanne J said...

oh Nay.. absolutely DEVINE... gorgeous.. yay.. thanks for sharing..

Nay and Gilly said...

Just Beautiful! Gilly ox

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

BEAUTIFUL truly beautiful-dee

Lizzyc said...

oh how gorgeous!!

Kim said...

Truly truly divine renee, I think this is my most fav thing I have seen you create I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chloe said...

This is just gorgeous, love all the glitter and embossing, what a stunning piece of artwork!!!

Taryn said...

Absolutely stunning, Renee, especially the embossed frame. Gorgeous work xx

BrigitteG said...

Absolutely gorrrrrgeous Renee !!