Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Show Us Your Stuff!

Hi, This is December #2 Challenge on Show us your stuff.

DECEMBER CHALLENGE: REFLECTIONS

I want you to do a layout reflecting on 2010. Did you achieve any goals?, What were the highs or lows?, Did one moment stand out?, or did you have any life changing moments?
*Don't forget you need to include a handmade item made by yourself or someone else.

I did mine about my operation I had in Sep this year and how it changed my life.

I hand made my flower and added a doily to the back of it.Posted by Picasa

My favourite part is the vintage play cards.
That's All Folks!
Thanks Gilly ox

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

how lovely! i love all the layers.. and yes i know girls whose lives are sooo much better after that op!!

Geli said...

Beautiful journalling, Gilly! I'm so glad you're pain free now, what a relief. i love the vintagy colour combo and that's definitely my fave photo of you.

Kim said...

so glad things are ok now after the op, I love the eckectic feel to thi sone Gilly and the bright funky colours

Anonymous said...

How cool are those vintage cards! Love all the layers and glad to hear you are now pain free YAH YAH

Lisa Amiet said...

Super cool!! Love the papers and LOVE LOVE that pic of you..and so glad that you are now pain free, as it does put a big cloud over everything, having to deal with that everyday. SO YAYAYAYAY!!! xoxo