Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Mini Album

Hi, This is a Balloon Mini Album from WOW, which I just LOVE, as soon as I saw it I thought of a Christmas mini album, then about using the Pink Paislee Father Christmas range, which has a great vintage feel to it, I adhered some netting to the front cover to create a fabric look of a real life balloon.
Milly wearing her Christmas dress.
It doesn't matter if your PP over laps the edge of the album as look as you do the same on the page behind.
I covered the little chipboard Christmas in Vintage Glitter Glass,
The present I covered the vintage glitter glass .
Added lots of bling with kindy glitz.
The wreath I  inked then covered it with fabric.
And glitter glass on the bow

Wow will be opening a new blog very soon, Shell and Suzanne are working on it at the moment, I'll put the a link on the side as soon as it's up and running.
That's All Folks!
Thanks Gilly oxo

5 comments:

Kim said...

Wow Gilly youa re on a roll, this is absolutly STUNNING, as always all the little gorgeous details just make it so special!

mandysea said...

wow what an absolute stunner!
Very shabby in colour and embellies!! those photos are adorable!! WOW WOW!

Leanne J said...

see I TOLD you... wow is so lucky ...
miss WOW chippy...
absolutely stunning..and fantastic...

allyson joy said...

wow - that album and paper go together perfectly!!! such a pretty mini gilly - great job!!
{xoxo} Ally

Chloe said...

Gorgeous album Gilly, the fabric on the front is just perfect! In fact, I just want to reach out and touch :-) so sweet :-)