Saturday, March 19, 2011

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #68, The Lovely Bear!

Hi, This is my last sketch challenge on Inspired Blueprints as a DT member, I have been on the DT team for a year now and enjoyed it very much, and Thank you IB ladies for making me feel part of the team.
 I had to cut down on my scrapping DT work, as next week I'm starting at Fernwood and need much time to get fit and I can't take the time away from work or family.
Anyhoo this LO about about Milly and her Lovely Bear which she made at Ashleigh's birthday party at Build A Bear and yes that the bears name "Lovely"
I created this LO using Sassafras Lass Smitten and I also used a yummy chippy banner from Wow, which I painted in gesso to give it a shabby chic feel then I made up triangles to go in the middle of each flag of the banner, alittle bit of baker's Twine which I stole from Geli, Thanks! I don't think she will want to sit next to me again lol!
Sketch #68
This yummy Retro doily Renee and I found a Vinnies and we went halves.
 
That's All Folks!
Thanks Gilly oxo

13 comments:

Shell said...

Awwww this is perfect Gilly. Love the colours and photos and what a beautiful bear!

Geli said...

Gorgeous as always. You really have a way with colours. I'll sit next to you again any day, just for some of your talent to rub off. Got myself more baker's twine this week, I love this stuff so much.

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh this is beautiful. Love that banner! xoxo

Di Garling said...

Looks fab Gilly. I look this colour scheme and what beautiful photos.

Lizzyc said...

so gorgeous! love the colors..love the layers in the banner! fabulous take on the sketch!!

Leanne J said...

just super gorgeous.. YUMMY.........

and yep those photos are just way TOO CUTE>

Jess Mackenzie said...

Okely Dokely First up I just want to say....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....YOU are soooooo FABULOUS you GORGEOUS gal you : ) Enjoy your day!!! And secondly amaaaaaahzing lo....so cute and fun and funky!!! Love and Peace xox

Heather Jacob said...

happy b'day a little late but an excuse to extend the celebrations !!!!!
3 S's to describe this.. spectacular, striking and stunning .... love it such a bright fun page just like you I am thinking by reading all the comments ... you sound like a fun, happy, warm and gorgeous soul .. hugz x

Kim said...

I remember this one from the weekend Gilly, soloved your layered banners...GORGEOUS as always!

Chloe said...

LOVE the layered banner - going to try that one I think ;-). Gorgeous page Gilly :-)

Marcy Smith said...

GREAT LAYOUT love the Flags may have to "lift" that idea Gilly!!! :) LOL

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow!!! I LOVE this! That banner is AWESOME! GREAT layout!!!

Cathy said...

Such a gorgeous LO.. LOVE your yummy banner and sweet embellies and that doily looks fantastic!! I'm a bit of a doily collector too.. always checking out op shops for a find! Have a great day :)