Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Minds Eyes March Sketch - Remember Dad.

Hi, Over at the My Mind's Eye Blog they are having a sketch challenge for March, so when I received this photo from a scrappy friend for a photo swap challenge I thought I might use the sketch and I think the new My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose Hattie range really suit the photo of  Noelene's Dad in his smart looking Masonic uniform, this photo was taken 3 years before he passed away. 
 I find it really hard doing male layout, but I think this paper really suits the photo and I hope Noelene is happy with the layout too.
I also used some yummy Wow chippies the Journal tag frame and the key.
That's All Folks!
Thanks Gilly oxo

5 comments:

Leanne J said...

oh very Manly man Gilly.. i'm sure noels will love it.

Kim said...

this is just lovely Renee, I love the different shades of blue you have used, I just got some of that ribbon, you have inspired me to use it

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh you did a wonderful job with this Gilly, I love that paper range, I'm sure she will love it!

Shell said...

Oh wow. I think you do male pages beautifully Gill. This is perfect xx

Noels said...

OMG Gilly it is the amazing. I was nearly in tears when Leanne gave it to me at work. I haven't shown Mum yet, I know she will love it as well. There is no way I could have done this page of Dad. Thank you so much. I love it heaps.
Now to buy a frame for it for everyone to see.
Again thank you for a perfect page.
love Noels