Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just for fun :)

Here is a LO I did a few days ago "just for fun"!!
No challenges involved just me and my stash scrapping it out in my making room :)
The pic is one of my beautiful lil' darling Charlotte in our backyard looking all angelic and such.
I love, love, LOVE the new Scrapware fences, gates and light posts, so very grungable and perfect for my vintage chic vs grungey LO.



Thanks for looking (sorry about the really shadowy pics, but this is a really chunky for a punky LO and I had so much trouble photographing it I gave up and just used the pics!!)

Luv Renee


6 comments:

Chloe said...

GORGEOUS!!! So much detail :-) loving all the texture. So mice to scrap 'just for fun' hey :-)

Kim said...

gosh Renee this is just incredible all those layers...soooooo sweet!

Shell said...

Renee this is stunning. I love all the chunky dimesion. So beautifully girly.

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh Renee this is just gorgeous!! Loving all the details xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love all the dimension and layers ... and is that a scrapware crown on her head?

Leanne J said...

chunky monkey..
woohoo.. amazingly wonderfully you.. i love those photos of miss C.. woohoo...

and love your work...