Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday take 8 (can you really believe it??)

Yep thats right 8 weeks since I set out on the Scrapers 5kg challenge.
And I am happy to report that I am so very close to finishing this challenge its not funny. Really not funny.
I missed weighing in last week as I had a really bad week and actually gained, even though I had stuck to a really healthy food and exercise program.
So this week I weighed in at: 54.8kgs. That is a totally loss of 4.8kgs in 8 weeks.
I think that this has been a slower process but I think that having stuck to my new and healthy eating and exercise regime it is now really ingrained in me!! I feel happier and fitter and feel great about my body. If the weather was warmer I would seriously consider a bikini - I said consider LOL!!
So wish me luck as I go into week nine and finish this!!

Luv Renee

3 comments:

Dale Tiernan said...

Woohoo. So close. Next week hey. Nice one Renee. Well done.

Anonymous said...

oh renee well done that is awesome, this week i am in the same situation as you, i have worked sooo hard burning at least 1000 calories a day and eating so well, salad's, protein and lots of vegies, no bread and starchy foods, yet i have put on half a kilo, my body just does not want to get to 58 kilo's Grrr its really annoying
xx

Beckie said...

Ohh Wow!! You are so close aren't you!! Good Luck for this week, I'm sure you can do it!!