Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She's Savvy MAY kits layouts

hello!!
Here are my first 2 LO's for the Scrapbook Savvy DT :)
I was super excited to receive the awesome She's Savvy Kit for May last night and got straight to work on some creating!! Which was so easy I had enough time to do not one but 2 LO's :)) Which is a record for me!! LOL!
This first LO is of my daughter Charlotte aka Charlie. The pics are from a visit to GOMA last month.


I am so very addicted to my "sew easy" tool!! I think I have used it on nearly every LO I have done since I brought it!! And here I was dubious that I would use it!! hahaha! Highly reccommend them for that awesome hand stitched look.



This next LO is of my darling Viola, some pics I took in March and turned into a collage.

And here is the kit!! Unfortunately Savvy have sold out of the She's Savvy kits but there is 3 of the others left! This kit is awesome!! I am seriously going to get at least 5 LO's out of it and still have goods left over!! Definitely email Sar to organize your subscription for the next couple of months coz they will definitely keep selling out!!
Thanks for looking!!

Luv Renee

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Just devine LO's and I love it how you add texture to your LO's.

Nay and Gilly said...

Just love what you have done with thte kit! Gilly oxo

Leanne J said...

OMG wowzers .. both of those are absolutely amazingly superbly wonderfully stunning..
i LOVE LOVE the photos.. oh and i will be doin one similar to your one of V..i have some photos of ivy on the tramp.. {{already done one layout using then but gonna do more..lol..}
and how cute is charlie.. awesomenation work with the kits no WONDER you are on their DT..
woot woot..and tons and tons of {{LOW FAT}} sugar to you... lj

Kim said...

OOO I love the photos in the firstone, jsut stunning and the stitching looks fabbo, the second one is gorgy with your handmade flowers