Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh Happy Days!!

Hello Bloggy readers!
And here I was thinking that today was going to be a "non-event" day!
I was woken up by 3 excited kidlets and one sleepy eyed husband at 6:30am armed with a bag full of pressie just for me!!
Then just after 7am my mum and dad turn up at the door with even more pressies!
and the they take my eldest DD Viola to school so I can stay in my jammies all day!!
I then checked out the scrap blogs, FB and my emails where I received yet another pressie from all my scrappy peeps - a voucher at Savvy!! (thanx so very much peepers!!) so off to the making room I go and this layout is the results of uninterrupted (we love you Rory the race car DVD!!) scrapping this morning!


This is the current word challenge over at Bird is the Word! - LOVE (aaawwww!)

So Love You My Girl 
 





Thanks for letting me share my creations!!

Luv Renee

15 comments:

Chloe said...

Sweet page Renee :-) Love the tape and the twine :-) :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY today too!!!!!
Thanks for playing along again at BITW - I look forward to your entries :-) :-)

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like a wonderful morning.

Loving the woodgrain paper, my favourite pattern.

Sar said...

Glad you had an awesome day!!! Happy birthday lovely xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Awesome layout! Wow! How cool you got to stay in your jammies... best day ever! ;)

dee -@ The Old Fat Hen said...

hppy Birthday Renee=hope you had a great day,love the layout.i want one of those little girl charms do you remember where you got it from-love dee

Leanne J said...

happy happy day to you..and your welcome....LOVE you lots and lots.. as soon as soccer season finished i'll have to come down for a day visit.... woot woot..

anyho. love this page.. that PP is just the most awesomest ever...wowzeroonis... yumm.

Lizzyc said...

oh i hope you have had a splendid birthday!! and what a gorgeous layout!! love the papers and such sweet photos!! so lovely!!

Anonymous said...

Cute layout and glad your day started off well (early but well LOL) Hope the rest of the day was even better
HAPPY BIRTHDYA

Cathy said...

Hope you had a lovely birthday Renee.. Awesome LO.. love your mix of pp's and cute pics!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :))

Kim said...

totally lovin the rounded edges on this one Renee!!!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

She is so beautiful! I love the design and your stitching!Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for playing at Bird is the Word!!!

Unknown said...

Just love the retro look ....thanks for playing at BITW

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures..beautiful LO! Thanks for joining the challenge at BiTW.

Ella Swan said...

Lovely layout & great photos! Thanks for playing at Bird is the Word!!

Lisa Amiet said...

This is gorgeous Nay, not sure how I missed this, my blogger is being a pain xoxo