Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bo Bunny Sketch, The Christmas Dress.

Hi, My first Layout for this year. I'm using the new Bo Bunny Snowfall range and some Wow Chipboard.
Every year I buy Milly one special dress to wear on Christmas day and for the Santa photo, and when we went to Trade Secret in early Dec Milly found this dress and we just fell in love with it.

When we received the Bo Bunny Snowfall in Fred, I just knew I had to use it, It's so beautiful, I'll have to buy some more for Winter in June.
I found on the Bo Bunny Blog they had a great sketch to use for a comp, which finishes on the 5th of Jan so you still have a little time, the sketch is below.
I love these Circles Sets, with this one I:
1. Inked it in light blue first,
2. Then using a sewing machine I sewn the lace around the circle,
3. Then inked the inside of the circle in dark brown,
4. To finish I added a string of blue pearls.

With the Flourish I:
1. Inked with light grey,
2. Applied Liquid pearls,
Note: Tap the flourish from behind on a desk to make sure there isn't any peeks from the liquid pearls.

I used Wow Chipboard: 12 x12 Circle Set C828 ,
                                      June Flourish C1193,


Here is the sketch, which I turned on the side.
Thanks Gilly oxo

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Totally stunning Gilly. I love the pearls on the chippy and you have certainly found the perfect paper for that dress.

Lizzyc said...

oh thi is divine! all things girley and pretty.. pearls lace frills!!! love all of it!!