Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wow's New Design and Inspirations Team For 2012!!!

Hi, I have some great news to share with you this morning..........................
INTRODUCING ..... WOW'S NEW DESIGN AND INSPIRATION TEAMS FOR 2012!!!


Design and Inspiration Teams for 2012!!

Some of these lovely ladies I have worked with before, and some have become good friends.
This year's teams are smaller but we are going to be filling the Internet and magazines with lots of Wow chippies, it's going to be a Big Wow year.
This is my Me layout for the Wow blog post, which is a funny story as it was 3.45pm and I got a text message from Suzanne saying "Have you emailed me through your Me layout"? which I then rang Suzanne saying "No I thought it was only the new girls".
So at 4.45pm I sat down and came up with this layout, which by the time I found the papers took me an hour to complete, Anyone who has scrapped with me, knows I'm a slow scrapper, 2 to 3 hours is the norm with lots of talking in between and sometimes wine or watching Buffy again. 
So to do a layout in 1 hour is very rare for me.
And a Square Swirl Frame c?
I inked the Circle Frame first then wrapped with ripped strips of vintage lace.
The yummy vintage glitter glass, was still wet when I took the photo.

Make sure you go check out the Wow Blog to read about the Design and Inspiration Teams.
Thanks Gilly oxo

No comments: