Monday, February 20, 2012

WOW Blog Post & Faux Metal Distressing Video.

Hi, On the school holidays Milly had a friend over to stay and I thought "Photo Shoot" as they scrapper does. So the girls got changed into matching coloured dresses, I got my camera ready, and off we went into the garden.
I took quite a few so you will be seeing more, it was really nice to take photos of a little blond haired girl, letting me use more yellow than normal.
 I wanted to use something playful on this layout and the C768 Pennyfarthing Bike was perfect, playful and old fashion.
I created the bike using what I like to call 'Faux Metal Distressing' to create this look you need:
Embossing Powder,
Embossing Ink Pad.
Distressing Tool,
Heat Gun,
And A Paint Dabber Or Paint and  A Brush.

View the short video below, on how to create this technique.

Thanks and enjoy the video, Gilly oxo


5 comments:

Annette Edmonds said...

gorgeous girls and such a pretty page, lurve the little bike x

mandysea said...

Love that little bike!!! great tips!
Your LO is really pretty!

Geli said...

Cool! Gotta give this a try

Moonie said...

This is outstandingly stunning!! beautiful work

Moonie said...

This is outstandingly stunning!! beautiful work