Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Octobers offerings :)

Hello to any bloggy followers and stalkers :)
Here are some recent layouts I have created:
First up:

G'day Skippy
 
This one was created for the October Scrapmatts DT challenge which was to use the chippies in another way other than what it was intended :) I have used the mini hearts as rain drops.
The pic is of my darling daughter Charlotte at Australia zoo.


 
 
Next up is my take on Anne Patterson's sketch for the October Scrapmatts challenge:

Girl Friday
 
 
I have used the Scrapmatts bench and gone all artsy on it to match it in with the Bo Bunny PP. PIcs are of my lovely Viola taken on holidays in Newel Beach in July 2009, just before our family of 4 became a family of 5 :)


And this one was another one I did for my Scrapmatts blog post for October:

Our Escape
 

These pics are of my husband and I on our first get away with out kids last January. It must have agreed with us as we have re-booked and plan to do it again next January!!


Some closies of the start of my back ground obsession :)


Next layout is the 2nd of the "create a background" series:

Water Babe
 

I used the JBS stencil and traced all the letters and then went to town with my Tim Holtz distress daubers :))
and below is some clustery goodness :)


Ok now here is number 3 of the "create a back ground" series:

Photo Booth


Here I have used the crafters workshop templates (which I {HEART} and the Dylusions ink sprays (which ROCK!)

And I even used a stamp :)
Thanks for looking at my creations!
Luv Renee

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Just Gorgeous Renee..x

Anne P said...

OMG you blogged LOL.... lots of yummy pages. That photo booth one is cute. Charlotte has almost disappeared in one picture.

Chloe said...

Wow wow wow wow wow!! Each one is more amazing the next!! Gorgeous pages, Renee :-) xx