Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another Freaking Scrappy April 1st challenge!


Well the time has come for my very first reveal over at the "Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge" Blog :)



Grab our blinkie


This months first challenge is: Scrap about one of your greatest current challenges, or a challenge from your past.

I did this layout:

Missing You

This one features photos from TMK Photography (check out the awesomeness HERE on facebook) of my bestie and I having super awesome fun! We always used to see each other at least once a fortinght but as I now live interstate that isn't the case!

Here are some closies:



I have used some of the gorgeous new words and flags from Scrapmatts.

Why not play along with this easy challenge a prompt to get the creative juices flowing!

Luv Renee
xoxox





3 comments:

Anne P said...

Totally LOVE the softness of this LO and your use of those adorable butterflies. AWESOME. Love the topic of the LO too.

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, the bak ground details and colors are fabulous.. and love the use of the different edited photos...

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Your page is just lovely!
I really like the colors you used
xx
Leila