Thursday, April 11, 2013

Scrapmatts April post

Hello Every one!
Hope the arrival of April is bringing as much happiness to you all as it is to me!
I love the autumn season here in QLD the weather is lovely and crisp and clear with stunningly warm days! Best of both world I tell you!

First up the Scrapmatts DT gals are scrapping mothers! So when I saw this theme I knew I had the perfect pic to scrap from Christmas last year of me and my kidlings :)



One Blessed Mumma



and a closey :)



I have used the new chippies here: CB6084 Alphabet Flags 01 for the word Blessed, CB1200 Scrapwords 08 in black for the "love" on the butterfly and CB2021 Vines 02 which I stitched the flags onto :)


Next up I am going to show case a technique which you may not have used before with your Scrapmatts chippies:
Water distressing!

This is the layout I completed using this technique:


Beautiful Tween Girl



I have used CB1200 Scrapwords 08 in black for the "adore" on the heart pop and the "beautiful" in the title, CB1197 Scrapwords 05 for the "enjoy life". I have used 2/3 of a packet of CB1158 Butterflies 20 with the water distressing technique for this layout.

Here is a closie of the butterflies:



Next up here is my tag I made :
Remember


On this one I have used: CB3007 Tags 03 tag as my base and simply painted with black gesso. Next I under coated a ATC10-016 Urn 01 with white gesso and stenciled, inked and partially embossed until I was happy with the result then stuck a few pieces of micha here and there added my lace. The CB1036 Dragonflies 04 I have gessoed white and then liquid pearls the top layer. I then have added the CB1200 Scrapwords 08 "remember" word in black as a finishing touch :) 
And here are some closies:





And finally I have made a card :


I have used the following Scrapmatts chippies on here: CB1192 Scrapwords 04 (the flags) and CB1198 Scrapwords 06 ( the "close to my heart") I then added in an oldie but a fav CB1067 Flourishes 10 flourish that I inked with the Prima chalk edger in grey.
 

And some C/U's


Thanks for having a looksy at some of my creations using Scrapmatts chippies! I hope you have been inspired to open up a can of Creativity on your Scrapmatts chippies too!
Luv Renee
xoxox

No comments: