Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June Scrapmatts post

Hello!

Another challenge was set for June for the Scrapmatts DT to scrap a project (layout/card) on a budget.
Requirments:  Scrap a card or layout etc on a budget
( 1 cardstock 2 pattern paper, Scrapmatts chippie )
can use any tools - paints ink, pens, punches, sewing
NO brought flowers or embellishments

O.M.GOSH..... I love clusters of embellies.... I love flowers................................................................................ BUT I love a challenge and this is what I came up with :

Memories

Sorry I'm out for publication right about now!

I have used: CB1170 Wicker Chair 02CB6071 Assorted Words 07 (Memories title) and CB1151 Leaves 03.



I have created the background using a similar (not the same but close) technique to this tute HERE.



Next up I have decided to share with you a living book that I created:

Living book



Just a project I worked on from picking up an old book from the op shop :) I have used CB4008 Butterflies 01CB5096 Layered Frames 02 (just the gold scrolly pieces above and below the "window") then I have used the following words: CB1190 Scrapwords 02 (love, inspire, life) and CB1192 Scrapwords 04 (harmony, admire)




some closies and a shot to show the depth :) (and yes it is blu-taced to a wall for these photos! But that is how I roll!)


and the blingy cluster :)


Thanks for letting me share!
Hope I have inspired you to think outside the scraproom/craft box and get all createy with what you have!
luv Renee
xoxox

3 comments:

Anne P said...

AWESoME xx

Maria said...

What a great challenge!! Love your take of it :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow the layout is stunning, the back ground is unique and amazing! and the book looks really lovely!!