Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kaisercraft Design Team 2013 - 2014

Hi,  I have been really busy with a new full time job, Girl Guides, magazine work for Australian Scrapbook Ideas & Scrapbook Creations, Learning how to use my new Mac , CHA projects and
 trying out for the Kaisercraft Design Team which I got in yay!


2013-2014 Kaisercraft Contributing Design Team I join a big list of ladies
Returning for this year:
Joanne Bain,
Hilde Stolk,
Adrianna Bolzon,
Hetty Hall,
Trudi Harrison,
Lori Williams,

And joining me as a newbie:
Geraldine Pasinati,
Julianne De Lumen,
Kelly-ann Oosterbeek,
Sandie Edwards,
Cathy McGrath,
Kaori Fujimoto
& Rachael Funnell.

Here is one of my layouts which I created using a paper tole technique.
So I will be putting alot more on our blog from now on.

Thanks Gilly oxo






7 comments:

Dolly B said...

Congrats Gilly that is wonderful news, look forward to seeing your wonderful creations possum
Mary

Maria said...

Congrats Gilly!

Chloe said...

Huge congrats, Gilly, that's awesome news :-) :-) Look forward to seeing your creations!

Lizzyc said...

Well done!! I love Kaiser and use a fair bit of it so I will definitely love what you create with these papers!!

Libby Morris said...

Congrats Gilly awesome news and well deserved. I hope this means more you tube videos. Maybe more cute albums with interactive bits *hint *hint lol

So happy for you xxx libby

Adriana B said...

congrats, looking forward to working with you on the DT :)

Julene Matthews said...

Looks very sweet. Congratulations,you will be one busy lady.