Monday, July 29, 2013


Kaiser Saturday Sketch July #4
Hi, To start off my Kaiser DT work here is one of my favourite things a sketch, Kaiser have a new sketch every Saturday.For full rules please go to the Kaiser blog.



Here is my take on the sketch
 “Adorable, Pretty & Sweet” 







Kaisercraft Materials Used: P1235 Sassy, P1229 Petite, P1230 Adorable, P1232 Foxy, P1233 Dandy, PS294 Divine, RB995 Sweet Pea Rub Ons, SS190 Sweet Pea Sticker Sheet, SB713 Pearls Pearls, F669 Fire Red Mini Paper Blooms, F629 Buttercup Paper Blooms, F669 Fire Red Mini Paper Blooms, PL507 Pearl Flourish Elegant Pearl. 
Extras: Distress Stain Victorian Velvet, Iridescent Medium, Foam Tape.

 As soon as I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use the new Sweet Pea Collection. I love this collections woodlands feel. This sketch was perfect for using the die cut sheet PS294 Divine and I just loved the sticker sheet SS190. I mounted some of the stickers with foam tape to give more dimension.


Hope you can join in on the sketch, love to see your take, send me a link in the comments.
thanks Gill oxo 

No comments: