This is a good idea for Jen's to make a alpha frame out of all your old alphas, all you do is get a white frame 8x10, all different alphas and some embossed cardstock,
- Cut cardstock to size of frame,
- Place a sheet of baking paper over the top of the frame, (can use plastic),
- Place alphas on top of baking sheet, until your happy with the placing,
- Take the baking of the top of the frame and put to the side,
- Stick the alphas to the embossed cardstock in the same order as you had it on the baking sheet, use it as a guide.
- Place cardstock into frame to finish.
Also I put my first blog on Scrapware today, I made a bird house, Home tweet Home,
please have a look, http://scrapware.typepad.com/scrapping_with_scrapware/
Thanks Gilly :-)))