Thursday, June 18, 2009

The colour of Winter


This layout is for this weeks challenge on The Boxx, which was to do a LO something about Winter, so I took a photo of Milly's winter clothes, please note her cupboard doesn't always look like this, lol.
I used my new Glimmer mists which I'm falling in love with, I'm going to buy one each week, also I kept the Milly's clothes tags because I just knew i could use them for something, I buy alot of the Milly brand for Milly not just for the name but because they are great clothes.

I had a big package of Scrapware arrive today with lots of goodies in it, I sat the the table just looking at the the goodies for an hour this morning and let me say it was really hard to go to work today knowing that I had all these treasures sitting at home waiting for me, lol.

Nay will be down on the weekend and will be teaching her Beauty LO, which is nearly booked out. GO Girl!!!!!

With Nay down that means lots of scrapping I hope, I received our Studio Calico Kits this week too, so lots of goodies to play with. Gilly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this layout!! beautiful.

hugs,
sarah.