Monday, July 27, 2009

Milly monster and Renee my wedding album

Hi, these are 2 LO's from last week, the first is Milly Monster which I used a sheet of foam to cover the Scrapware monster with, just like with paper and you also sand the edges too, but make sure it's stuck down really well.

And this is my 2nd page in my wedding album, this is a photo of Renee looking pretty on my wedding day April 2004.

have a nice week, at the moment I'm working on the items for the Who's who in Scrapbook Creations.

Also Scrapware is having a classes in Melbourne it looks great, wish I could go, so please make sure to have a look on www.scrapware.com.au then go to the blog.

Also I just won the month kit (book of scraps) from The Boxx, which is just great, I'm so happy, I'm a lucky lucky girl, with that in mind I've got an opp on Monday hopefully this time we might have some answers, hopefully they might find a brain lol, have a nice week Gilly oxo

No comments: