Sunday, August 9, 2009

Scrapbook Creations

Hi, In this months Scrapbook creations issue 69 i have a project, which I must say made my day when i opened up the mag to see my LO on the page I feel very proud.
I 've had a hard last 2 weeks last week I had an EVIL flu not swine, then I went into hospital on Monday for an opperation which went really well and the doctor thinks that he has fixed the troubles for all my pain, I must say I do feel alot better already and I'm just praying that I can have a normal life again without pain killers, But I must say some of my best LO's were done on pain killers lol.
So I started Scrapping last night again I'm getting things ready for the who's who in Scrapbook Creations which I'm in but it won't be out until Dec Jan.
Jen is coming over tonight for some much needed scrapping, Gilly oxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey that is great news about the op Gilly - we need to speak soon so you can tell me all about it

K