Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi, This is what I made for Scrapware this month, I just love this Lillian torso design by Linda Baldock, which I made for Milly's room. I also went Op shopping this month and found some old doilies and knitting needles which I just loved the colours of.

I used crackle paint on Lillian first, then covered with paper.

Then sprayed the doilies then doubled them up and glued them to Lillian, added pearls, kindy glitz and flowers.
I also used some old doilies on this LO, which I sprayed with Glimmer Mists.
Sorry out for publication

And last of all I used some old knitting needles amd an ols doily too.
This ia a Scrapware mini torso and frame.
Sorry out for publication
Some journaling about Milly.
And another hand made flower TFL! Gillyox










1 comment:

Brigitte G. said...

ooops !! what happened to my comment ?? hmmm...anyway saying that...looove your torso and you've turned it into a magnificent work of art WELL DONE !!
(and... yes...it's surprising what we find in opshops huh ?? lol !!!)
looove your 'Make a wish' and 'I love you' LOs... very effective with the dollies and crochetted stuffs :)