Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scrapware blog for Jan

Hi, Here is the LO and Scrap Room sign I did for the Scrapware blog this month.
I love this photo of Milly, photo taken by Corinne Dany www.corinnedany.com in Nov.
I used a Scrapware display stand, covered it in fabric which I used as a back ground for my LO, my favourite part is the Scrapware chipboard flourishes which I covered in German Glass, I love the look it gives like diamonds, I also used the new range High Tea by Delish which is Australian.

Close up of the German Glass,


This sign I made for my Scrap Room door, I just LOVE these Scrapware torso designed by Linda B. I also did a stepb step how to cover the torso with a doily on the Scrapware site, www.scrapware.ning.com

I also used a old Bingo card and a Jodie Butler handmade flower, which are so yummy!
Thats all folks! Thanks Gillyox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Gilly! love the torso with the doily!!! And that photo of Milly is so sweet. I've been meaning to thank you for the chrissy card and gift too...you are so clever and organised!! Love your Nay and Gilly "business" card too!

Unknown said...

dude, you ROCK! I mean it! You are an amazing scrapper fo sho!!! LOVE the LO, it's so "dreamy"!! and that lil sign- Oh my GOODNESS!! LOVE IT!

Sweet Escape said...

Gilly, you are insanely talented!! each and every one of your projects amazes me!!! the layout is so rad,,i love how you add so many layers,,that's my fave! and that door sign..so cute!!!

allyson joy said...

Geeeezzzz those layers on that layout are wicked!!! Sooooo pretty!!! And I adoe that bingo card for the scrap room. Perfect.
{xoxo}