Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shoes

Hi, This is a LO I just finished late this afternoon, of Milly's new school shoes, well her first pair of school shoes so they are very special and will probably only last half a year if I'm lucky lol!
Alot of you know that I LOVE Owls so when I saw this school range 'Henry's Brilliance' created by Nikki Sivils I just had to have it.

I have been working on LO's for Pink Ninjas which will be on the PN site from 13th of Jan (14th in OZ), I am having so much fun with the challenges and the great DT.

I have also been getting my post ready for Scrapware on the 20th, with a step by step how to make a cute sign for your scrap room and 2 LO's which I have in my head ready to go.

I'm going back to work on Tuesday after a nice long break, the shop will be open from Monday 11th of Jan, I'm looking forward to another great year at Fred The Needle and I will be teaching alot more this year too, Simone said she is going to do a new Email system so when it starts I will post it. That's all folks, Thanks Gilly ox

2 comments:

Toni said...

This is such a cute page. I love the paper flower that you made!

Sweet Escape said...

i love all the dimension!,,the pic of the shoes is adorable!!!,,love it!!!