Saturday, April 24, 2010

Good News!

I have some good news hoping to be able to tell tomorrow,
I just in to one of my favourite DT!
I'll post it as soon as I can.
Just a short post as I can't show anything as I'm doing show for Scrapware atthe moment for the SIA coming up, it's hard because I love to share my ideas with everyone, It's so nice when customers come into the shop I say "I want anything that you did that LO with". It's moments like this which make my day.
That's all folks! Thanks Gilly ox

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congrats! I'm busting to hear your news! :D

Mel said...

Looking forward to hearing your exciting news.

Leanne J said...

Woot woot.. so happy for you.. congrats and cant wait for it to be official.. and good luck with your creating for sia.. happy happy days.