Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sew Sweet!

Hi, I still can't tell you girls my good news yet, But I did do a LO last night which I can show as it wasn't DT work or for the SIA coming up, which I still got one more LO and some cards to do, but I'm feeling great and I've been scrapping every night to try and catch up. It's funny because in everyday life I'm always running late, but with my DT work, I always make my dead lines, now whats that telling you lol!
I did this LO last night these photos where taken in Jan 09, and I just didn't get around to scrapping them yet, I used Cosmo Cricket Material Girl, fabric and a old sewing pattern cover, remember if you do use something like that, make sure you mount the photos so they don't touch the old cover as it's not acid free.

I did this LO using the Inspired Blueprints sketch below, you still have time to join in as it ends 30th of April, that's 2 scrapping night away.
That's all folks! Thanks Gilly ox

5 comments:

Karen.C said...

Love the layout Gilly.

Leanne J said...

gorgeous... love it all.. you are sew handy... LOl... get it SEW... oh i crack myself up..
excellent page and Milly and Viola are so cute... dress ups are fun

Leanne said...

Gorgeous lo! I love the clothes line banner!!

Shell said...

AWESOME Gilly. I love the fabric ruffle and the cute pics. GORGEOUS!! xx

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch !!