Thursday, February 10, 2011

My First Wow Blog post!

The Wow Blog is now up and running from last week so make sure you follow th link to check it out, http://wordsorwhatever.blogspot.com/
My first blog post for Wow Chipboard I've created a House Hold Maual, I know this sounds funny but we go away alot and have family and friends house sit and look after the animals, so I give them a A4 folder with how everything works in the house, but now I'll give them the new Home Sweet Home Book instead.

and the Yummy October Afternoon Modern Homemaker.
the curtains I made from strips of fabric.
1st part 'Appliance' this is everything from using the TV to when bins have to go out.
I used acetate to make the pages as it is alot stronger then just cardstock, I stuck the paper down with double sided tape making sure it was the same size on both sides and then I sewed around the edges of the paper with green and pink cotton, ( just put one colour on the top reel and another colour bottom feed).
I tried to put stickers on that kind of when with the theme of the page.
2nd part 'Pets' and yes we have lots of them.
This is one of the pages, we have male and female pigs that's why the bottom line has underlining lol!
And the 3rd part is the 'contacts' I can't show you this page as it has our number on it, and we don't want strange phone calls from scrappers lol!
Well I hope you enjoyed looking at my new Home Sweet Home Book, this is just one idea to do with new House Album, maybe you might like to make an album of the things you love in your house, like the ironing board lol!
That's All Folks!
Thanks Gilly oxo

5 comments:

Angie said...

What a sweet and clever idea! Good one Gilly! I love those 50s style embellies!

Leanne J said...

YUMMY......... its all just delightfully gilly.... doh about the phone number not being on there...???? i could really stalk you..lol.. just jokes coz i already DO..ahhahahhahhhhaaa..
anyho.. love this album....

allyson joy said...

gilly - LOVE this!!!! such a fun idea and you worked it lady!!!!
{xoxo}

Kim said...

OMG Jilly this is just INCREDIBLE Gilly, you totally rock the mini's lately

Lizzyc said...

this is totally fabulous!! love it!!