Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scrappers 5kg challenge!!

Ok. I have bit the bullet, I have about 5kgs left to loose from having my 3rd child.
The decision has been made and there with be no more Iveson babies from this mumma!!
Walt is exactly 17 months old tomorrow and I have been trying to get my figure back to bikini-able and have slowly but steadily (with the exception of the Christmas gain!) loosing the weight.
With 9kgs down I would love to loose another 4. So I have made myself accountable and joined in some inspirational ladies who have taken the plunge!
So here it is, my current weight as of last night. I usually weigh my self on my wii fit (we call it wii-ing yourself!!) 
I am a vego so uping the protein is really hard for me and I can't give up carbs altogether or I starve soooo I am uping my egg veg and fruit consumption and lowering the high fatty foods (that I love :( ) like cheeses and fried foods.
I have a bit of an exercise routine going on but I have to admit it's been hit and miss lately so I am going to try to commit to 3 x hour sessions of cardio, either hard core pram pushing around the lake with my peeps or the dance game with the kids on the wii that we love :)

So there you have it, why not join in?? If you are a Springfield/ Forest Lake mumma I would love for you to join me lapping the lake!!  Check out the 5kg challenge here and join in the fun, the prizes are awesome and the results will speak for themselves, this is a new year and I plan on being a new me!!
Luv Renee

9 comments:

Nerrida said...

Yay! Great to have you join us and I SO hear your story - gotta lose that ex-baby fat. Best of luck!

Nerrida said...

Oh, and forgot to say, don't forget to become a follower so you get all the updates!

'wii-ing' - that's funny! LOL.

Leanne J said...

eeeekkkkkkkkkkkk.... you are so very brave puttin your weight up there.. now i need a wii so i can wii myself... {but then i might need poise...} oh..... right different type of wii...
lol..........
oh and guess what speaking of wii... our indoor soccer team is called.... wii not fit enough....
LOL..... okay .. so i'll have to take a photo of my weight...eek..and post..eek... keep going gorgeous lady...

Karen Shady said...

YAY RENEE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad you decided to join us :) I wish I lived closer, Id love to walk the lake with you... I need someone to get me up an going some days :) ....

OK, lets do this !!!!!!!!

Nay and Gilly said...

Good luck Nay Nay! Gilly ox

bappleicious said...

Good on you - however I must say that you already look fabbo and don't really need to loose any weight

Angie said...

Gosh this is becoming epidemic.......but a 'good for you' one! Well done on the committment girls!
I am going to try to lose the 5kg too but there is no way that I am standing on the scales and taking a pic of it! NO WAY!!

Leeann Pearce said...

Hey girls...i wanted to stop by and say what gorgeous gorgeous pages you 2 are creating...and good luck with the kilo's!!!

Dale Tiernan said...

Yeah, I'm doing this too. It's hard work losing weight that is for certain. Best of luck.