Friday, June 17, 2011

Show Us Your Stuff June Challenge!

Hi, I'm back from our visit to Renee's house in Brissy, It took us 15 hours to get home because the roads where blocked due to flooding so we had to go the back way on the New England Hwy.
 We had a great time Ben, Milly and I went to Movie World and Sea World where Milly went into the water with a dolphin, which she paid for herself with her saved up pocket money.
On the Friday night Renee and I met up with Geli, Lisa, Danielle, Sara, Anne and the lovely girls from Fancy That and had a crop at the store.
On the Saturday we went to the Paper Craft Expo in Brissy and met up with our scrapping peeps, Leanne, Belinda, Kim, Geli and Lisa as well as catching up with lots of  lovely ladies and Andrew as well as meeting new friends too.
We finished the Monday night with a scrap night at Renee's where Geli, Renee and myself, played on the computer with Picnic adding some touches to a photo of Leanne, it was soooooo funny, my face was sore the next day from laughing, and writing this I'm still laughing.

Anyway this is what this post is about my challenge LO on Show Us Your Stuff, which is use the colours Teal and Cream to create a LO, but I couldn't help myself and I had to add highlights of pink and yellow.
I also used from: Clouds And More Banneriffic Sweetest, Resin Flowers and Sweet Delight Flowers.
Lil Red Rocket: Vintage Girl Button .
And yes I now am in love with my Sew Easy Tool, we received all the heads at Fred, the one I used on this LO is Loop De Loop.


You have until the end of the month to enter the SUYS challenge, where you could win prizes.
That's All Folks!
Thanks Gilly oxo

5 comments:

Sar said...

So glad you had an awesome time at Renee's (even if I am super jealous!!). Love your layout, as usual. xx

Chloe said...

This is gorgeous Gilly!!!
Sounds like you had a fabulous time ... sorry I missed you! (so do we get to see the funny photo of Leanne???!!!??) LOL
Have a great weekend,xxx

Kim said...

OOOOO I agore those photos and your design is fab, OH and that banner is GORGEOUS!!

Kim said...

or adore those photos LOL

Nay and Gilly said...

This LO is STUNNING Gilly!! even better IRL!
luv Renee