Friday, December 23, 2011

Catch up post :)

Merry Christmas :)


Only 2 more sleeps and then wham we will woken up super early in a flurry of wrapping paper, squeals of excitement and chocolate! (well that's what happens at my house, at least until the kidlets wake up!! LOL!!).
Even though my poor neglected blog doesn't look like it I HAVE been scrapping up a storm, but it has mainly been for the mags and secret squirrel! But I can show you this Christmas layout that I have done using some of the super versatile Scapmatts chippies:


"Elf"

This is a pic of my son Walter taken by a awesome girl (aka Tammy Carrol :) at family day care Christmas time last year.

Here's a closie of the gorgeous little Santa and reindeer (CB1105) chippies (oh so lovely in RED!!) that I have simply dabbed with with gold paint :)
And the Christmas ornament (CB1059) which I covered with some Tim Holtz distress ink and then applied the paint on top.

And here's the Holly (CB1104) which I have given the Tim Holtz ink and paint treatment and hot glue gunned onto the bottle cap.

Ok Here is a sneak of some thing a little bit exciting I have coming up!! 

Not long and this one will be revealed with an exciting announcement :)) stay tuned peeps.......


And here is some other scrapping I have done but not blogged: 

The following four layouts are from a recent class I taught at Fancy That Scrap store :)
It was a kit class using the Echo Park range Happy Days. Had an awesome time teaching this marathon class and all the ladies who attended created some awesome variations on these layouts :)


 "Happy Days"




"Pampered Princess Parlor" 


"Sulky Sue"




"Watching Over The Boy"





This next layout was one I created last month for the Scrapmatts blog :) (dont think I  have blogged this one?? if I have sorry for the double up!)
The pic was taken at the Savvy Delights retreat by Tanya Kember of TMK photography :))




"Laugh"



And a closie of the beautiful Scrapmatts butterfly:
 This next one is a 12x12 canvas I created using some of the Scrapmatts Christmas Chippies (I say SOME coz there is seriously so very many to chose from!!!)
This is for the "12 Days of Christmas Challenge" going on now over at the Scrapmatts site :)


"12 Days of Christmas"

Each of the baubles flips open to reveal one of the 12 days of Christmas songs :) If you haven't already I seriously recommend checking out all the DT work for this challenge - VERY diverse and so very AWESOME!!


I know this was a super long post but I havent been a very good blogger!! so  I had to catch up!





Merry Christmas!!
Have a safe and happy holiday!

God Bless!
Renee

2 comments:

Kim said...

Gosh Renee you have been one super busy lady!!!!!! I love that one of you from Scrapmatts...STUNNING!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

Lisa Amiet said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!! They are all super!! Hope you are well, will have to come around and get some mojo off you lol xoxo