Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Classes At The Craft Show Last Weekend.

Hi, for 4 days last week Thursday until Sunday I was at the Craft Show at Rose hill Racecourse teaching 2 classes a day, I had up to 15 people in a class and I even had some males join the class, a whole family, Mum, Dad and Daughter, also a Father and his 10 year old daughter, which I thought was so lovely to see.
I also met such lovely people and feel very lucky to be giving this opportunity.


On a sad note, our house got flooded out last month and we are only just starting to put the house back together again, it was only the bottom level which has my scraproom on it, Hubby's workshop and toilet, but because of this I have had a go up stairs and take over the dining room table. And just when I thought things where ok, the drive way flooded again and I had to re sand bag for thte 3rd time all my self all 55 sand bags.
And the last sad thing my little black dog Tess died today, we will miss her very much and love her always, oxo

1 comment:

Leanne J said...

oh Gilly.. so sorry for your loss.... AND for the flooding..

love seeing your work... so gorgeous.. MWAH.....