Hi, My WOW Chipboard Blog post to end the month is this layout "You" which I used
RWL100011 Ornamental Circle Bird Frame. to create this "You" layout.
How I created this Birdy Circle.
- First Emboss the frame in light brown embossing powder, then distress with a file set.
- Colour the birds in Liquid Pearls in a swirling action.
- When dry, dry brush a bit of white gesso over all of the chipboard.
- Rip pieces of muslin fabric into 1cm stripes and wrap around the circle, tieing as you go. Then distress the fabric with a file.(by running the file against the fabric).
- Rip pieces of pattern paper into approx 1cm strips and wrap loosely around parts of the circle, attach as you go.
- Add some tissue tape to parts of the flourishes and cut off the excess.
- Cut a piece of pattern paper in a circle a little bit bigger than the Bird Circle and distress around the edges, then attached to a back ground paper.
- Mount your photo, adhere to the paper circle, then attach the Bird Circle on top.
- Add flowers, bunting and pearls to the circle.
- Add title and bling it up with some Kindy Glitz.
Add some pearls for the eyes.