Monday, February 4, 2013

Hello February :)



I have decided to get on board with the month for sweet hearts and create a layout of my sweet heart Tim.
Tim and I have been together for 17 years this year and have been married for 12 of them, and I can still say I love him with my whole heart!
But enough of the lovey-dovey stuff!
Here is my first layout for February:

Hello Darling



I have used the brand new Bunting CB5101 and the gorgeous Doves CB1188





What I have done here with each bunting flag is scrunched up a small piece of alfoil and then smoothed it out again and adhered it on. This creates a wrinkled texture. When it had dried I then trimmed around the edges flush with the chippy and painted with a coat of white gesso. Once the gesso had dried I gently sanded to reveal some of the silver foil for a grungy look :)




Here's a closie of the gorgeous lil' doves which were perfect to add to my page as is :)


Next up I have continued on my theme of off the page items and I had heaps of fun creating these mini 4x4 canvas's:


The Keys to Hope, Love and Faith



I have used: CB1085 Keys 02 for the bodies of my "key-erflies".




This is "The key to Hope" and i have used CB4008 Butterflies 01 for the wings here.







Next up is "The key to Love" and it has CB4009 Butterflies 02 for wings.







This one is "The key to Faith" and for the wings I have used CB1120 Wings 01.



Thanks for letting me share! Renee

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Fabulous pieces Renee.